If you’re new to the game of billiards or an intermediate level pool player, you might not have heard of
the Meucci line of pool cues.
These cues are designed and developed by Bob Meucci, and offer a tremendous value. The Meucci line of pool cues play with a softer, more consistent hit, which reduces cue ball deflection. Additionally, these pool sticks are built with one priority in mind...
and thats to give every player more power with less effort.
Its been well-documented that the choice of a high-quality pool cue can make a significant difference in the consistency and level of play of a billiards player over time. Typically, you would expect to pay anywhere between $100 - $3000 for a intermediate-to-professional grade cue, however the most expensive cues might not provide you with any additional “playability” benefits than a lower priced pool stick.
Meucci cues provide a very affordable pool cue, that gives you all the features you need, but none you don’t. Some additional features of these unique pool cues include:
- Using the Myth Destroyer testing robot, Meucci builds cues that are more flexible causing less cue ball deflection.
- Unique joint and ferrule design allow for maximum performance with minimum effort.
- The butt splice design increases amplification of stroke while diminishing warpage.
- The Black Dot Bullseye Shaft is the most hi-tech cue shaft that is flat-laminated from 35 Northern Hard Rock Maple laminations.
- The radial consistency of this shaft is equal to Natural Hard Maple or any of the pie-laminated shafts presently on the market.
- The less than 2% spine differential of this shaft is marked with the Black Dot Bullseye.
- Weight bolts come in .5 oz increments up to 3 ounces.
Meucci Pool Cues are very affordable and provide you with a significant advantage over your competitors. To view the full line of classic meucci pool cues, you can visit our PRODUCTS section of the site.
Copyright © 2011 Meucci Cues